Westborough Dental Clinic
Your teeth say something about you. Beautiful teeth say the nicest things. They brighten your face with the sparkle of youthfulness, brighten the way others respond to you and add to your confidence. If you are not already blessed with naturally beautiful teeth, there is a simple solution to add this attractive quality to your appearance. Your teeth could be made better looking through the use of veneers.
How do you feel about your smile?
Nine out of ten people feel an attractive smile is an important asset. Yet, the majority of Americans are unhappy with some aspect of their smile. Modern cosmetic dentistry offers many options and we can provide a variety of options to enhance your smile. You will receive the best dentistry available in a nice and friendly atmosphere.
Have your ever done the ‘tissue test,’ where you hold up a tissue to see if your teeth are the same shade of white? If you have and you failed don’t worry, at All Dental in Watertown we have whitening services that can have your teeth passing the tissue test with flying colors in only one appointment. If you smoke, take certain medications or drink coffee or tea, your teeth can become discolored over time. Sure, you can buy over-the-counter whiteners but some aren’t safe and they won’t allow you to achieve the same level of white your family dentistry clinic in Watertown can provide.
Your Cosmetic Dental Treatment Choices are:
- Cosmetic Bonding involves applying a synthetic tooth colored compound to your teeth to build or cosmetically sculpt them into a desirable shape.
- Crowns are permanent custom designed shells that cover the entire tooth to protect a weakened tooth or improve tooth appearance. Porcelain crowns are tinted to match the color of existing teeth.
- Natural color fillings are tinted to match natural teeth and often are used to fill cavities on tooth surfaces or to replace old fillings.
- A Permanent Bridge is a non-removable dental restoration that replaces a missing tooth.
- Dental Implants are used to replace a missing tooth by surgically positioning a metal post under the gum and attaching a custom crown to fill in the space.
- Veneers are tooth colored laminates or shells custom fitted to cover the front surface of your natural teeth to provide better color, texture or shape.
- Teeth Whitening or Bleaching is a process that involves the application of a solution or gel to lighten teeth, giving them a brighter appearance.
You deserve the best the world has to offer, and a bright, beautiful smile is definitely within your reach. Please contact us at +1-508-870-1911 with any questions you have about these procedures or about your general oral health and cosmetic options.
We are here to help!
NEW PATIENT OFFER*
valued at $400+
Includes: cleaning, all necessary x-rays, exam, treatment plan
Additional treatment and fees may be required. If other treatment is required, your cleaning (prophylaxis) may be scheduled for a future date and/or may be applied to a service of equal or greater value. May not be used more than once and cannot be combined with other offers or discounted fees. May not be valid on emergency visits. Requires payment at first visit. No cash value.
76 Otis Street,
Westborough MA 01581